We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers.
Optimised Plumbing Services offers a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee on any works performed by our experts.
A very common issue is the leaking tap, whilst most people believe that it’s “just a washer” almost 80% of the time it isn’t the case.
A leaking tap can be caused from a various number of issues related to the components of the tap.
• The fiber washer may have split causing an external leak on the tap body
• The o- rings can ware away and cause water to leak through the top of the spindle casing
• The Jumper valve (Washer) can deteriorate due to overtightening or poor quality
• The brass seat in which the washer seals upon can form cracks which need to be re-surfaced
• In some cases, the thread within the spindle cases can seize up causing loss of tap function
With all these issues to be aware of luckily the team at OPS have every single solution for you to get your taps renewed and restored back to new!
In the case of taps being well over their due date our technician will provide you with options to replace your taps with brand new state of the art and modern taps to suit your desire and aesthetic preferences. We have trusted suppliers who back all there products just like we do. If you are into the old style of tapware do not worry because we have specialist suppliers that can source these hard to find tapware within Australia. If you’re looking for a fresh new feel within your home we offer great tapware replacement packages and combo deals in which the technician can present to you when at your residence. From easy clean to ceramic disc for ease of operation! Optimum Plumbing Services has the best selection and the highest quality workmanship in Australia.
We service and install;
Call us NOW! Or make an easy booking online and we will call you today, tomorrow or any day that suits you.